Friday, May 18, 2012

4Minute’s Hyun Ah says, “I liked to get attention at first but not anymore”


4Minute’s Hyun Ah took some advice from No Hong Chul and Bae Doo Na. In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Talk Show Doo Du Rim that aired on May 12, Hyun Ah poured out her troubles in tears, saying, “I’m not sure if I’m going in the right direction.”
Host Kim Yong Man asked Hyun Ah, “What do you want to do if you get a break for a week?” and Hyun Ah said, “Even if I get a vacation for a week, I cannot go outside. I cannot live like anyone else. People will take pictures of me and upload them online.” Hyun Ah also honestly said, “I liked to get attention from people at first but not anymore.” At this, host No Hong Chul said, “Whenever I have time, I watch movie Spider Man. When I watch superhero films, I see that we, entertainers, have something in common with such superheros. They eventually win both the battles and other people’s love. Watching such films, I comfort myself that I’m not really going in the wrong direction.” Bae Doo Na also said, “I think it will be great if you can enjoy your life, taking some break. How about going slowly for a while?” After listening to Noh and Bae’s advice, Hyun Ah brightly smiled saying, “I was really touched by what you said.”
Source: TV Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment