Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[VIDEO/TRANS] B.A.P sends a warm White Day greeting to fans


On March 14th, B.A.P released a “Whiteday message (To. BABY)’ for their fans on their Daum fan cafe. In the video, the members give their own White Day greetings and thank fans for supporting them all through their 1st album promotions. The boys will make a comeback which is schedule to be sometime in April.


Check out the video below :



B.A.P: Hello, we’re B.A.P! Yessir!
Himchan: Starting now, the messages to BABYs will be delivered~
Yongguk: Yes, hello, this is Bang Yongguk. Nice to see you. Today is the day you give candy to the person you like and I will deliver my message to BABYs especially like this. Nice to see you~ You all received lots of candy, right? Our BABYs are always kind and polite, so I’m sure they received lots of candy, am I right? The promotions for B.A.P’s first album has ended and during the times we promoted, the lots of love and support you gave us, we’re truly grateful for is what I wanted to say. And while we were promoting, I think that gave us strength and made us happy. Although our promotions for our first album ended, we’ll return in a better image so anticipate us lots. Spend a happy White Day and give B.A.P lots of love. Thank you. Peace!.

Himchan: BABYs! Our Secret Love has ended. Shall we start our public dating then? Yes, thank you so much for giving our first album “Warrior” lots of love and we’ll return with an even more awesome image in the next album. Until then, wait patiently for us and I’m sad that I won’t be able to see you all either~ Yes, lastly, I love you all always. *muah*.

Daehyun: Yes, hello, this is Daehyun. In celebrating White Day of March 14th, we’re leaving a video message. My BABYs who are my strength, while promoting the “Warrior” album, you were all big strengths to me, from your much support to your many letters you sent. Thank you so much and although it’s disappointing that this album promotion has ended, we’ll work hard in being able to satisfy your anticipation with a new song soon, so look out for us and anticipate us. Thank you..

Youngjae: Hello our BABYs! Today is White Day where you deliver your love~ So, do I deliver my love to our BABYs~? Yes, our BABYs who are always our dependable strength to us whenever, thank you so much and the next album will be coming out soon, so you’ll anticipate it lots, right? I believe that you will do so and thank you and I love you..

Jongup: Hello, this is B.A.P’s Jongup. Today is~ White Day! I’m planning on delivering my message of thanks to BABYs for White Day. Mmm, the BABYs who supported us during our promotions for “Warrior,” thank you so much. From now on, we’ll always be working harder to come back with an image even better than “Warrior”, so, uh, I love you all..

Zelo: Hello, this is the magnae of B.A.P, Zelo. Uh, White Day…the first White Day we’re celebrating with BABYs. Although we can’t see you in person, don’t forget that we’re with you from our hearts. And also, promotions for B.A.P’s first album “Warrior” has ended. We’ll be seeing you all with our 2nd album soon, so continue to talk about us more and support us a lot. Thank you. Peace!.

Yongguk: Yes, the promotions for “Warrior” has ended, but B.A.P will return in a more awesome image, so always anticipate us and look out for us. Thank you!.

B.A.P: We are B.A.P! Yes sir!

CREDITS: TSENT
(SOURCE): HEODANG @ TUMBLR (TRANS); take out with full credits!(via itsbap)


video cr: TSENT2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment